The Digital platform has become the driving force behind many of today’s real estate transactions. Let’s connect to discuss how working together to go digital can give you an edge when buying or selling your home. Virtual tours can be listed online along with 3D floorplans to give the buyer a better sense of the home flow. Live Virtual showings can now be done through Facetime or Zoom. As we spend more time in our homes, functionality of indoor and outdoor space becomes more important. These virtual tours can help homeowners decide if they want to renovate or buy a home that is practical and suits their needs.
January 31, 2019
November 22, 2020
- The long island Luxury market is attracting buyers in 2021
- SOLD! Oyster Bay Center Hall colonial on 2 acres with pool and tennis! lots of space withhome office and Gym
- Why It’s Important to Price Your House Right in Today’s Long Island North Shore Market
- Don’t let buyer competition keep you from purchasing a home
- Homes for Sale Are Rapidly Disappearing ALL OVER LONG ISLAND